- cabbage4 Cup4 Cup cabbage4Cup (shredded)
- carrots1 Cup1 Cup carrots1Cup (shredded)
- onion1 Piece1 Piece onion1Piece (sm., finely chopped)
- salt1 Pinch1 Pinch salt1Pinch
- pepper1 Pinch1 Pinch pepper1Pinch
- rice vinegar1.5 Tablespoon1.5 Tablespoon rice vinegar1.5Tablespoon (seasoned)
- mayonnaise0.33 Cup0.33 Cup mayonnaise0.33Cup (low-fat)
- sesame oil1.25 Teaspoon1.25 Teaspoon sesame oil1.25Teaspoon (Asian)
- Sriracha0.5 Teaspoon0.5 Teaspoon Sriracha0.5Teaspoon
- sugar0.25 Teaspoon0.25 Teaspoon sugar0.25Teaspoon
- sesame seeds1 Tablespoon1 Tablespoon sesame seeds1Tablespoon (or can use chopped peanuts)
Toss cabbage, carrots, onion and salt in a bowl. Season with pepper.
Whisk together vinegar, mayonnaise, sesame oil, sriracha and sugar until smooth. Taste; add a pinch of salt if needed.
Pour dressing over vegetables and toss to combine. Serve slaw immediately or chill for a few hours, tossing again just before serving. Finish with a shower of sesame seeds or peanuts.