Millet with roasted pumpkin and broccoli
- millet groat 60 Gram 60 Gram
- pumpkin 100 Gram 100 Gram (diced and roasted pumpkin)
- broccoli florets At discretion At discretion (some)
- almond flakes 1 Tablespoon 1 Tablespoon (roasted)
- garlic 1 Clove 1 Clove (chopped)
- salt At discretion At discretion
- pepper At discretion At discretion
You've changed the number of portions - include changes in directions!
- Pour water to the millet and cook, add at the end of cooking garlic.
- Broccoli cook by steaming.
- Millet mix with broccoli, pumpkin and season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Put it into a bowl and sprinkle with almond flakes.