Roulade with salmon and feta cheese
- smoked salmon fillet At discretionAt discretion (couple pieces, I used two kinds: wild and farmed)
- lemon juice At discretionAt discretion
- feta200 Gram200Gram
- honey1 Tablespoon1Tablespoon
- mustard1 Tablespoon1Tablespoon
- parsley leaves1 Teaspoon1Teaspoon (chopped, I used frozen)
- dill1 Teaspoon1Teaspoon (chopped, I used frozen)
- chive1 Teaspoon1Teaspoon (chopped, I used frozen)
- natural yoghurt1 Tablespoon1Tablespoon
- pepper At discretionAt discretion (freshly ground)
Feta split in half and put to two bowls. To first throw mustard and honey to the other greens and natural yoghurt.
Salmon patches cut for long strips (about 3 cm wide).
Sprinkle them with a little lemon juice.
Brush it with the cheese paste, leave a 0.5 cm without paste and scroll a roll.
Place the roulades on plates.