Roulade with salmon and feta cheese
- smoked salmon fillet At discretion At discretion smoked salmon filletAt discretion (couple pieces, I used two kinds: wild and farmed)
- fresh lemon juice At discretion At discretion fresh lemon juiceAt discretion
- feta200 Gram200 Gram feta200Gram
- honey1 Tablespoon1 Tablespoon honey1Tablespoon
- mustard1 Tablespoon1 Tablespoon mustard1Tablespoon
- parsley leaves1 Teaspoon1 Teaspoon parsley leaves1Teaspoon (chopped, I used frozen)
- dill1 Teaspoon1 Teaspoon dill1Teaspoon (chopped, I used frozen)
- chives1 Teaspoon1 Teaspoon chives1Teaspoon (chopped, I used frozen)
- natural yoghurt1 Tablespoon1 Tablespoon natural yoghurt1Tablespoon
- pepper At discretion At discretion pepperAt discretion (freshly ground)
Feta split in half and put to two bowls. To first throw mustard and honey to the other greens and natural yoghurt.
Salmon patches cut for long strips (about 3 cm wide).
Sprinkle them with a little lemon juice.
Brush it with the cheese paste, leave a 0.5 cm without paste and scroll a roll.
Place the roulades on plates.