Roulade with salmon and feta cheese
- smoked salmon fillet At discretion At discretion smoked salmon fillet At discretion (couple pieces, I used two kinds: wild and farmed)
- fresh lemon juice At discretion At discretion fresh lemon juice At discretion
- feta 200 Gram 200 Gram feta 200 Gram
- honey 1 Tablespoon 1 Tablespoon honey 1 Tablespoon
- mustard 1 Tablespoon 1 Tablespoon mustard 1 Tablespoon
- parsley leaves 1 Teaspoon 1 Teaspoon parsley leaves 1 Teaspoon (chopped, I used frozen)
- dill 1 Teaspoon 1 Teaspoon dill 1 Teaspoon (chopped, I used frozen)
- chives 1 Teaspoon 1 Teaspoon chives 1 Teaspoon (chopped, I used frozen)
- natural yoghurt 1 Tablespoon 1 Tablespoon natural yoghurt 1 Tablespoon
- pepper At discretion At discretion pepper At discretion (freshly ground)
Feta split in half and put to two bowls. To first throw mustard and honey to the other greens and natural yoghurt.
Salmon patches cut for long strips (about 3 cm wide).
Sprinkle them with a little lemon juice.
Brush it with the cheese paste, leave a 0.5 cm without paste and scroll a roll.
Place the roulades on plates.