Roulade with salmon and feta cheese
- smoked salmon fillet At discretion At discretion (couple pieces, I used two kinds: wild and farmed)
- lemon juice At discretion At discretion
- Feta 200 Gram 200 Gram
- honey 1 Tablespoon 1 Tablespoon
- mustard 1 Tablespoon 1 Tablespoon
- parsley leaves 1 Teaspoon 1 Teaspoon (chopped, I used frozen)
- dill 1 Teaspoon 1 Teaspoon (chopped, I used frozen)
- chive 1 Teaspoon 1 Teaspoon (chopped, I used frozen)
- natural yoghurt 1 Tablespoon 1 Tablespoon
- pepper At discretion At discretion (freshly ground)
You've changed the number of portions - include changes in directions!
- Feta split in half and put to two bowls. To first throw mustard and honey to the other greens and natural yoghurt.
- Salmon patches cut for long strips (about 3 cm wide).
- Sprinkle them with a little lemon juice.
- Brush it with the cheese paste, leave a 0.5 cm without paste and scroll a roll.
- Place the roulades on plates.