Banana soup with coconut milk
- coconut milk 200 Mililiter 200 Mililiter
- milk 250 Mililiter 250 Mililiter
- banana 2 Piece 2 Piece
- fresh orange juice 0.5 Piece 0.5 Piece (from half of an orange)
- brown sugar 2 Teaspoon 2 Teaspoon
- desiccated coconut 2 Teaspoon 2 Teaspoon
- almond flakes 2 Teaspoon 2 Teaspoon (roasted)
- semolina 1 Tablespoon 1 Tablespoon
- cinnamon At discretion At discretion
You've changed the number of portions - include changes in directions!
- Both types of milk boil with cinnamon and sugar.
- Add sliced banana, ground coconuts and orange juice.
- Thicken with semolina, boil briefly.
- Mix blender.
- Pour onto a plate, sprinkle with almonds, coconut and cinnamon
Log in to add a comment