- flour20 Decagram20 Decagram flour20Decagram
- hen egg3 Piece3 Piece hen egg3Piece (yolks)
- salt1 Pinch1 Pinch salt1Pinch
- thick cream3 Tablespoon3 Tablespoon thick cream3Tablespoon (3-4 tablespoons)
- baking powder1 Teaspoon1 Teaspoon baking powder1Teaspoon (flat)
- spirit1 Tablespoon1 Tablespoon spirit1Tablespoon
- powdered sugar At discretion At discretion powdered sugarAt discretion (for sprinkling)
- grease At discretion At discretion greaseAt discretion (for frying)
Mix flour with cream, make a hollow, add the yolks, pinch of salt, baking powder. Mixe together, prepare a mass with smooth consistency.
Roll dough quite thin, sprinkle a lottle with flour (not to much).
Cut into strips about 3 cm in width and a length of about 15cm.
Each strip cut in the middle (on a 5-6cm), and turn around.
Warm up the grease.
Try the temperature by dropping a piece of dough. If it will get to the top quickly and will get gold, then you can fry.
The dough sweep with brush of flour, thrown into hot grease and fry both sides until golden brown, turning with a fork.
Remove and drain.
Sprinkle with powdered sugar.
You can prepare without a raising powder.