- flour20 Decagram20Decagram
- hen egg3 Piece3Piece (yolks)
- salt1 Pinch1Pinch
- thick cream3 Tablespoon3Tablespoon (3-4 tablespoons)
- baking powder1 Teaspoon1Teaspoon (flat)
- spirit1 Tablespoon1Tablespoon
- powdered sugar At discretionAt discretion (for sprinkling)
- grease At discretionAt discretion (for frying)
Mix flour with cream, make a hollow, add the yolks, pinch of salt, baking powder. Mixe together, prepare a mass with smooth consistency.
Roll dough quite thin, sprinkle a lottle with flour (not to much).
Cut into strips about 3 cm in width and a length of about 15cm.
Each strip cut in the middle (on a 5-6cm), and turn around.
Warm up the grease.
Try the temperature by dropping a piece of dough. If it will get to the top quickly and will get gold, then you can fry.
The dough sweep with brush of flour, thrown into hot grease and fry both sides until golden brown, turning with a fork.
Remove and drain.
Sprinkle with powdered sugar.
You can prepare without a raising powder.