Vietnamese banana cake
- banana9 Piece9 Piece banana9Piece (medium size, ripe)
- sugar60 Gram60 Gram sugar60Gram
- hen egg7 Piece7 Piece hen egg7Piece
- sweetened condensed milk400 Gram400 Gram sweetened condensed milk400Gram (1 can)
- butter250 Gram250 Gram butter250Gram
- wheat flour200 Gram200 Gram wheat flour200Gram
Slice the bananas and mix with sugar, let stand for 30 minutes.
A round mold (diameter - 26 cm) grease with butter and sprinkle with semolina.
Blend eggs, slowly add condensed milk and melted butter.
Add flour and stir or mix on slow speed.
Gently add in bananas.
Add dough into prepared baking pan.
Bake at 200 º C for about an hour (till you will get dry stick).
During baking, if the dough is browned quickly, cover it with aluminum foil.
Cool in the oven.
Remove and store in a refrigerator.