Vietnamese banana cake
- banana 9 Piece 9 Piece banana 9 Piece (medium size, ripe)
- sugar 60 Gram 60 Gram sugar 60 Gram
- hen egg 7 Piece 7 Piece hen egg 7 Piece
- sweetened condensed milk 400 Gram 400 Gram sweetened condensed milk 400 Gram (1 can)
- butter 250 Gram 250 Gram butter 250 Gram
- wheat flour 200 Gram 200 Gram wheat flour 200 Gram
Slice the bananas and mix with sugar, let stand for 30 minutes.
A round mold (diameter - 26 cm) grease with butter and sprinkle with semolina.
Blend eggs, slowly add condensed milk and melted butter.
Add flour and stir or mix on slow speed.
Gently add in bananas.
Add dough into prepared baking pan.
Bake at 200 º C for about an hour (till you will get dry stick).
During baking, if the dough is browned quickly, cover it with aluminum foil.
Cool in the oven.
Remove and store in a refrigerator.