Vietnamese banana cake
You've changed the number of portions - include changes in directions!
- Slice the bananas and mix with sugar, let stand for 30 minutes.
- A round mold (diameter - 26 cm) grease with butter and sprinkle with semolina.
- Blend eggs, slowly add condensed milk and melted butter.
- Add flour and stir or mix on slow speed.
- Gently add in bananas.
- Add dough into prepared baking pan.
- Bake at 200 º C for about an hour (till you will get dry stick).
- During baking, if the dough is browned quickly, cover it with aluminum foil.
- Cool in the oven.
- Remove and store in a refrigerator.