- beef 1 Kilogram 1 Kilogram beef 1 Kilogram
- onion 1 Piece 1 Piece onion 1 Piece (large)
- mushroom 30 Decagram 30 Decagram mushroom 30 Decagram
- tomato paste 3 Tablespoon 3 Tablespoon tomato paste 3 Tablespoon
- broth 1 Cup 1 Cup broth 1 Cup
- flour 1 Tablespoon 1 Tablespoon flour 1 Tablespoon
- butter 1 Tablespoon 1 Tablespoon butter 1 Tablespoon
- cream 1 Tablespoon 1 Tablespoon cream 1 Tablespoon
- ground hot paprika 1 Pinch 1 Pinch ground hot paprika 1 Pinch
- salt At discretion At discretion salt At discretion
- pepper At discretion At discretion pepper At discretion
Wash meat, dry and cut into small cubes, then fry and put into a saucepan.
Peel onions and mushrooms and cut into slices.
Put into a saucepan, pour in broth, add concentrate and simmer covered on low heat until meat is tender.
Fry the flour on tablespoon of butter, add a few tablespoons of water, stir thoroughly and add to meat.
Bring to boil.
Add cream and season to taste.