- beef1 Kilogram1 Kilogram beef1Kilogram
- onion1 Piece1 Piece onion1Piece (large)
- mushroom30 Decagram30 Decagram mushroom30Decagram
- tomato paste3 Tablespoon3 Tablespoon tomato paste3Tablespoon
- broth1 Cup1 Cup broth1Cup
- flour1 Tablespoon1 Tablespoon flour1Tablespoon
- butter1 Tablespoon1 Tablespoon butter1Tablespoon
- cream1 Tablespoon1 Tablespoon cream1Tablespoon
- ground hot paprika1 Pinch1 Pinch ground hot paprika1Pinch
- salt At discretion At discretion saltAt discretion
- pepper At discretion At discretion pepperAt discretion
Wash meat, dry and cut into small cubes, then fry and put into a saucepan.
Peel onions and mushrooms and cut into slices.
Put into a saucepan, pour in broth, add concentrate and simmer covered on low heat until meat is tender.
Fry the flour on tablespoon of butter, add a few tablespoons of water, stir thoroughly and add to meat.
Bring to boil.
Add cream and season to taste.