- beef 1 Kilogram 1 Kilogram
- onion 1 Piece 1 Piece (large)
- mushroom 30 Decagram 30 Decagram
- tomato paste 3 Tablespoon 3 Tablespoon
- broth 1 Cup 1 Cup
- flour 1 Tablespoon 1 Tablespoon
- butter 1 Tablespoon 1 Tablespoon
- cream 1 Tablespoon 1 Tablespoon
- ground hot paprika 1 Pinch 1 Pinch
- salt At discretion At discretion
- pepper At discretion At discretion
You've changed the number of portions - include changes in directions!
- Wash meat, dry and cut into small cubes, then fry and put into a saucepan.
- Peel onions and mushrooms and cut into slices.
- Put into a saucepan, pour in broth, add concentrate and simmer covered on low heat until meat is tender.
- Fry the flour on tablespoon of butter, add a few tablespoons of water, stir thoroughly and add to meat.
- Bring to boil.
- Add cream and season to taste.