- zander fillet 1 Piece 1 Piece (large fillet without skin and bones)
- tomatoes 2 Piece 2 Piece (cut into small cubes)
- onion 1 Piece 1 Piece (cut into small cubes)
- coriander chopped 1 Tablespoon 1 Tablespoon
- jalapeno 2 Tablespoon 2 Tablespoon (chopped peppers)
- lime juice 4 Piece 4 Piece
- dried oregano 1 Teaspoon 1 Teaspoon
- olive oil 1 Tablespoon 1 Tablespoon
- salt At discretion At discretion
- pepper At discretion At discretion
You've changed the number of portions - include changes in directions!
- Cut fish into cubes (1cm x 1cm).
- Put fish into a bowl and add the lime juice.
- Put aside for 4 hours.
- Strain the fish, add the remaining ingredients.
- Season with salt and pepper.