Wine tagliatelle with shrimp and tomato-peanut paste
- tagliatelle with Piedmont Barolo wine with whole-wheat semolina100 Gram100 Gram tagliatelle with Piedmont Barolo wine with whole-wheat semolina100Gram
- tiger shrimp10 Piece10 Piece tiger shrimp10Piece
- fresh lemon juice At discretion At discretion fresh lemon juiceAt discretion
- salt At discretion At discretion saltAt discretion
- pepper At discretion At discretion pepperAt discretion
- oregano At discretion At discretion oreganoAt discretion
- rosemary At discretion At discretion rosemaryAt discretion
- garlic0.25 Clove0.25 Clove garlic0.25Clove
- oil0.5 Teaspoon0.5 Teaspoon oil0.5Teaspoon
For the paste:
- tomatoes1 Piece1 Piece tomatoes1Piece (fresh, big)
- dried tomatoes8 Piece8 Piece dried tomatoes8Piece (8-10 pieces, from olive pickle)
- tomato paste1 Teaspoon1 Teaspoon tomato paste1Teaspoon (flat spoon)
- olive from dried tomatoes1 Teaspoon1 Teaspoon olive from dried tomatoes1Teaspoon
- walnuts At discretion At discretion walnutsAt discretion (couple)
- fresh basil At discretion At discretion fresh basilAt discretion (handful)
- chili powder1 Pinch1 Pinch chili powder1Pinch (a small pinch)
- salt1 Pinch1 Pinch salt1Pinch (a small pinch)
- balsamic vinegar At discretion At discretion balsamic vinegarAt discretion (little)
- honey0.33 Teaspoon0.33 Teaspoon honey0.33Teaspoon
Thawed shrimps, in a small bowl, mix with lemon juice, salt, pepper, oregano, rosemary, oil and the crushed garlic, so that they are all thoroughly covered with spices.
Set aside for some time.
Preheat oven to 200 degrees.
Bake shrimps uncovered on the baking paper for about 6 minutes.
Cook pasta al dente according to directions on package.
Throw into blender blanched and peeled tomato cut into pieces, dried tomatoes drained in a sieve and cut into pieces, olive oil, chopped basil (leave a few leaves for decoration), crushed walnuts, chili, salt, honey, concentrate and balsamic vinegar.
Hot pasta throw into a bowl.
Throw in the baked shrimps (leaving two for decorations), pour the walnut-tomato paste and quickly stir.
Put on a plate (preferably deep), garnish with shrimps and with basil, serve immediately.