Wine tagliatelle with shrimp and tomato-peanut paste
You've Cook'd it?
Add your photo
Want to make it?
- tagliatelle with Piedmont Barolo wine with whole-wheat semolina 100 Gram 100 Gram tagliatelle with Piedmont Barolo wine with whole-wheat semolina 100 Gram
- tiger shrimp 10 Piece 10 Piece tiger shrimp 10 Piece
- fresh lemon juice At discretion At discretion fresh lemon juice At discretion
- salt At discretion At discretion salt At discretion
- pepper At discretion At discretion pepper At discretion
- oregano At discretion At discretion oregano At discretion
- rosemary At discretion At discretion rosemary At discretion
- garlic 0.25 Clove 0.25 Clove garlic 0.25 Clove
- oil 0.5 Teaspoon 0.5 Teaspoon oil 0.5 Teaspoon
For the paste:
- tomatoes 1 Piece 1 Piece tomatoes 1 Piece (fresh, big)
- dried tomatoes 8 Piece 8 Piece dried tomatoes 8 Piece (8-10 pieces, from olive pickle)
- tomato paste 1 Teaspoon 1 Teaspoon tomato paste 1 Teaspoon (flat spoon)
- olive from dried tomatoes 1 Teaspoon 1 Teaspoon olive from dried tomatoes 1 Teaspoon
- walnuts At discretion At discretion walnuts At discretion (couple)
- fresh basil At discretion At discretion fresh basil At discretion (handful)
- chili powder 1 Pinch 1 Pinch chili powder 1 Pinch (a small pinch)
- salt 1 Pinch 1 Pinch salt 1 Pinch (a small pinch)
- balsamic vinegar At discretion At discretion balsamic vinegar At discretion (little)
- honey 0.33 Teaspoon 0.33 Teaspoon honey 0.33 Teaspoon
Thawed shrimps, in a small bowl, mix with lemon juice, salt, pepper, oregano, rosemary, oil and the crushed garlic, so that they are all thoroughly covered with spices.
Set aside for some time.
Preheat oven to 200 degrees.
Bake shrimps uncovered on the baking paper for about 6 minutes.
Cook pasta al dente according to directions on package.
Throw into blender blanched and peeled tomato cut into pieces, dried tomatoes drained in a sieve and cut into pieces, olive oil, chopped basil (leave a few leaves for decoration), crushed walnuts, chili, salt, honey, concentrate and balsamic vinegar.
Hot pasta throw into a bowl.
Throw in the baked shrimps (leaving two for decorations), pour the walnut-tomato paste and quickly stir.
Put on a plate (preferably deep), garnish with shrimps and with basil, serve immediately.