Chocolate - fudge cheesecake
- casein curd800 Gram800Gram
- dulce de leche200 Gram200Gram (ready fudge in can)
- milk chocolate1 Piece1Piece (bar)
- bittersweet chocolate1 Piece1Piece (bar)
- powdered sugar0.75 Cup0.75Cup
- Eggs4 Piece4Piece
- biscuits100 Gram100Gram
- shortcake100 Gram100Gram (best digestive)
- butter50 Gram50Gram
Grind biscuits and digestive biscuits, mix with butter.
On cake tray put baking paper, then put biscuits and put in the fridge for about 10 minutes.
In blender mix cheese and sugar. Mix thoroughly.
Add eggs, stir constantly.
1 / 3 of mass put into a bowl and mix in the kaymak mass (fudge)
Dissolve two chocolate bars in a water bath.
To the remaining mass add melted chocolate (cooled).
Pour the chocolate mass and then fudge mass.
Bake in preheated oven at 170C for about 50 minutes.