Chocolate - fudge cheesecake
- casein curd800 Gram800 Gram casein curd800Gram
- dulce de leche200 Gram200 Gram dulce de leche200Gram (ready fudge in can)
- milk chocolate1 Piece1 Piece milk chocolate1Piece (bar)
- bittersweet chocolate1 Piece1 Piece bittersweet chocolate1Piece (bar)
- powdered sugar0.75 Cup0.75 Cup powdered sugar0.75Cup
- egg4 Piece4 Piece egg4Piece
- biscuits100 Gram100 Gram biscuits100Gram
- shortcake100 Gram100 Gram shortcake100Gram (best digestive)
- butter50 Gram50 Gram butter50Gram
Grind biscuits and digestive biscuits, mix with butter.
On cake tray put baking paper, then put biscuits and put in the fridge for about 10 minutes.
In blender mix cheese and sugar. Mix thoroughly.
Add eggs, stir constantly.
1 / 3 of mass put into a bowl and mix in the kaymak mass (fudge)
Dissolve two chocolate bars in a water bath.
To the remaining mass add melted chocolate (cooled).
Pour the chocolate mass and then fudge mass.
Bake in preheated oven at 170C for about 50 minutes.