Tortiglioni alla carbonara
- tortiglioni 300 Gram 300 Gram tortiglioni 300 Gram
- egg 2 Piece 2 Piece egg 2 Piece
- bacon 2 Slice 2 Slice bacon 2 Slice
- pepper At discretion At discretion pepper At discretion
- sheep cheese At discretion At discretion sheep cheese At discretion
- salt At discretion At discretion salt At discretion
- oil At discretion At discretion oil At discretion
put water to boil with a bit of salt
cut the slices of bacon in little nuts
put the bacon in a pan with oil and let brown
put the eggs in a bowl with a bit of salt, some of pepper and a spoon of grated sheep cheese; slam all until becomes a batter evenly.
when the water is boiling toss the pasta
when the pasta is cooked: drain it, join it with the batter of eggs and the brown bacon, and put another time on fire to make solid the eggs.
at this time serve it with a generous splash of pepper.