Tortiglioni alla carbonara
You've changed the number of portions - include changes in directions!
- put water to boil with a bit of salt
- cut the slices of bacon in little nuts
- put the bacon in a pan with oil and let brown
- put the eggs in a bowl with a bit of salt, some of pepper and a spoon of grated sheep cheese; slam all until becomes a batter evenly.
- when the water is boiling toss the pasta
- when the pasta is cooked: drain it, join it with the batter of eggs and the brown bacon, and put another time on fire to make solid the eggs.
- at this time serve it with a generous splash of pepper.