Package of salmon with tartar sauce
- salmon 4 Piece 4 Piece salmon 4 Piece (cubes)
- carrots 1 Piece 1 Piece carrots 1 Piece
- leek 1 Piece 1 Piece leek 1 Piece
- dill pickle 4 Piece 4 Piece dill pickle 4 Piece
- capers 30 Gram 30 Gram capers 30 Gram
- balkan yogurt 200 Gram 200 Gram balkan yogurt 200 Gram
- fresh lemon juice 0.5 Piece 0.5 Piece fresh lemon juice 0.5 Piece
- fennel in a bunch 1 Bunch 1 Bunch fennel in a bunch 1 Bunch
- salt At discretion At discretion salt At discretion
- ground black pepper At discretion At discretion ground black pepper At discretion
Cut the leeks lengthwise and wash.
Select nice and not damaged long strips.
Peel the carrots and cut lengthwise into thin, long strips.
Steam Salmon and steamed vegetables for 15 minutes.
Arrange the leeks on a plate in a cross shape.
Place a piece of salmon and wrap the leek like a ribbon on a gift.
Place the carrot strips on the salmon in a decorative manner.
Pour yogurt into a bowl and add lemon juice to it.
Cut the cucumbers and capers finely. Chop the dill. Add it all to the yogurt and season with salt and pepper.
Serve with salmon.