Package of salmon with tartar sauce
- salmon4 Piece4Piece (cubes)
- carrots1 Piece1Piece
- leek1 Piece1Piece
- dill pickle4 Piece4Piece
- capers30 Gram30Gram
- balkan yogurt200 Gram200Gram
- lemon juice0.5 Piece0.5Piece
- fennel in a bunch1 Bunch1Bunch
- salt At discretionAt discretion
- black pepper powder At discretionAt discretion
Cut the leeks lengthwise and wash.
Select nice and not damaged long strips.
Peel the carrots and cut lengthwise into thin, long strips.
Steam Salmon and steamed vegetables for 15 minutes.
Arrange the leeks on a plate in a cross shape.
Place a piece of salmon and wrap the leek like a ribbon on a gift.
Place the carrot strips on the salmon in a decorative manner.
Pour yogurt into a bowl and add lemon juice to it.
Cut the cucumbers and capers finely. Chop the dill. Add it all to the yogurt and season with salt and pepper.
Serve with salmon.