Package of salmon with tartar sauce
- salmon4 Piece4 Piece salmon4Piece (cubes)
- carrots1 Piece1 Piece carrots1Piece
- leek1 Piece1 Piece leek1Piece
- dill pickle4 Piece4 Piece dill pickle4Piece
- capers30 Gram30 Gram capers30Gram
- balkan yogurt200 Gram200 Gram balkan yogurt200Gram
- fresh lemon juice0.5 Piece0.5 Piece fresh lemon juice0.5Piece
- fennel in a bunch1 Bunch1 Bunch fennel in a bunch1Bunch
- salt At discretion At discretion saltAt discretion
- ground black pepper At discretion At discretion ground black pepperAt discretion
Cut the leeks lengthwise and wash.
Select nice and not damaged long strips.
Peel the carrots and cut lengthwise into thin, long strips.
Steam Salmon and steamed vegetables for 15 minutes.
Arrange the leeks on a plate in a cross shape.
Place a piece of salmon and wrap the leek like a ribbon on a gift.
Place the carrot strips on the salmon in a decorative manner.
Pour yogurt into a bowl and add lemon juice to it.
Cut the cucumbers and capers finely. Chop the dill. Add it all to the yogurt and season with salt and pepper.
Serve with salmon.