Package of salmon with tartar sauce
- salmon 4 Piece 4 Piece (cubes)
- carrots 1 Piece 1 Piece
- leek 1 Piece 1 Piece
- dill pickle 4 Piece 4 Piece
- capers 30 Gram 30 Gram
- balkan yogurt 200 Gram 200 Gram
- lemon juice 0.5 Piece 0.5 Piece
- fennel in a bunch 1 Bunch 1 Bunch
- salt At discretion At discretion
- black pepper powder At discretion At discretion
You've changed the number of portions - include changes in directions!
- Cut the leeks lengthwise and wash.
- Select nice and not damaged long strips.
- Peel the carrots and cut lengthwise into thin, long strips.
- Steam Salmon and steamed vegetables for 15 minutes.
- Arrange the leeks on a plate in a cross shape.
- Place a piece of salmon and wrap the leek like a ribbon on a gift.
- Place the carrot strips on the salmon in a decorative manner.
- Pour yogurt into a bowl and add lemon juice to it.
- Cut the cucumbers and capers finely. Chop the dill. Add it all to the yogurt and season with salt and pepper.
- Serve with salmon.