Pumpkin Brownie with Ginger and Pear
You've Cook'd it?
Add your photo
- pear 1 Piece 1 Piece pear 1 Piece
- pumpkin puree 200 Gram 200 Gram pumpkin puree 200 Gram (prepared ahead)
- dessert chocolate 100 Gram 100 Gram dessert chocolate 100 Gram
- cocoa powder 40 Gram 40 Gram cocoa powder 40 Gram
- egg 4 Piece 4 Piece egg 4 Piece
- hazelnuts At discretion At discretion hazelnuts At discretion (roasted and chopped, a generous handful)
- creamy cottage cheese 50 Gram 50 Gram creamy cottage cheese 50 Gram
- oatmeal flour 40 Gram 40 Gram oatmeal flour 40 Gram (*)
- instant coffee 2 Teaspoon 2 Teaspoon instant coffee 2 Teaspoon
- honey 70 Gram 70 Gram honey 70 Gram (or Golden Syrup**)
- lemon zest 1 Piece 1 Piece lemon zest 1 Piece (from 1 lemon)
- fresh lemon juice 1 Tablespoon 1 Tablespoon fresh lemon juice 1 Tablespoon
- fresh ginger 1 Tablespoon 1 Tablespoon fresh ginger 1 Tablespoon (grated)
- baking powder 1 Teaspoon 1 Teaspoon baking powder 1 Teaspoon (level)
- salt 1 Pinch 1 Pinch salt 1 Pinch
Wash pear well, cut into large cubes.
Melt chocolate in a double boiler, leave to cool.
Beat eggs with honey (and optionally with sugar) until fluffy.
Whisk together oatmeal flour, cocoa, salt, coffee, hazelnuts and baking powder.
Preheat oven to 175°C/350°F.
Add purée and cottage cheese to eggs, mix, add chocolate, mix again. Finally, add ginger, lemon juice and lemon zest.
Pour into a small square tin lined with baking paper. Scatter pieces of pear evenly over top.
Bake for 20 minutes without fan, then for 5 more minutes with fan on.