Almond ravioli with sun sauce
- flour200 Gram200 Gram flour200Gram
- butter100 Gram100 Gram butter100Gram
- cream 18%1 Tablespoon1 Tablespoon cream 18%1Tablespoon
- cream 30%1 Tablespoon1 Tablespoon cream 30%1Tablespoon
- salt0.5 Teaspoon0.5 Teaspoon salt0.5Teaspoon
- hen egg1 Piece1 Piece hen egg1Piece
- almond flakes100 Gram100 Gram almond flakes100Gram
- honey2 Teaspoon2 Teaspoon honey2Teaspoon
- sugar1 Teaspoon1 Teaspoon sugar1Teaspoon
- dried apricots100 Gram100 Gram dried apricots100Gram
- cinnamon At discretion At discretion cinnamonAt discretion
Soak apricots in hot water.
Form dough with flour, butter, cream 18%, eggs and salt.
Shape into a ball and place for 30 minutes in the refrigerator.
Roast crushed almonds in a pan for a few minutes.
Add 3 tablespoons of water (from soaking the apricots) and add honey, fry for a while.
Roll out the dough, cut out the rings, put on them the stuffing and form dumplings.
Bake them in preheated oven (180 degrees C) for 20 minutes.
Cook apricots for a few minutes in water (water from soaking them), add sugar.
Mix to a smooth paste, add cinnamon and cream 30%.
Cook it and serve with dumplings.