Almond ravioli with sun sauce
You've Cook'd it?
Add your photo
Want to make it?
- flour 200 Gram 200 Gram
- butter 100 Gram 100 Gram
- cream 18% 1 Tablespoon 1 Tablespoon
- cream 30% 1 Tablespoon 1 Tablespoon
- salt 0.5 Teaspoon 0.5 Teaspoon
- hen egg 1 Piece 1 Piece
- almond flakes 100 Gram 100 Gram
- honey 2 Teaspoon 2 Teaspoon
- sugar 1 Teaspoon 1 Teaspoon
- dried apricots 100 Gram 100 Gram
- cinnamon At discretion At discretion
You've changed the number of portions - include changes in directions!
- Soak apricots in hot water.
- Form dough with flour, butter, cream 18%, eggs and salt.
- Shape into a ball and place for 30 minutes in the refrigerator.
- Roast crushed almonds in a pan for a few minutes.
- Add 3 tablespoons of water (from soaking the apricots) and add honey, fry for a while.
- Roll out the dough, cut out the rings, put on them the stuffing and form dumplings.
- Bake them in preheated oven (180 degrees C) for 20 minutes.
- Cook apricots for a few minutes in water (water from soaking them), add sugar.
- Mix to a smooth paste, add cinnamon and cream 30%.
- Cook it and serve with dumplings.