Honey Dew Cornbread
Ingredient Block # 1
- Jiffy Mix5 Pack5Pack
Ingredient Block #2
- honey6 Tablespoon6Tablespoon (Add at your own discretion. If you want it to have more savor do so as you please. However I would not reccommand exceeding 10 tbsp.)
- buttermilk1.25 Cup1.25Cup (1 1/4 is the minum. However, if ou would like to add more buttermilk use at your discretion)
- egg At discretionAt discretion (I would not exceed 5 eggs)
- warm water0.5 Cup0.5Cup
- sugar3 Tablespoon3Tablespoon
- brown sugar4 Tablespoon4Tablespoon
Melt one stick of margirin and grease pan. Place remaining contents within the jiffy mix with other contents.
Pre heat oven to 400
Add butter milkAdd waterAdd eggsAdd both brown and white sugar Add remaining contents of margirinAdd honey
Blend all ingredients until lumps are gone. If too thick add more buttermilk at your own discretion.
Place mix into pan. Drizzle honey over mix at your own discreton.
Place in over and monitor until 15 minute mark period or so.
When cornbread is ready let it sit fir at least 3-6 minutes.