Honey Dew Cornbread
- Jiffy Mix 5 Pack 5 Pack Jiffy Mix 5 Pack
- honey 6 Tablespoon 6 Tablespoon honey 6 Tablespoon (Add at your own discretion. If you want it to have more savor do so as you please. However I would not reccommand exceeding 10 tbsp.)
- buttermilk 1.25 Cup 1.25 Cup buttermilk 1.25 Cup (1 1/4 is the minum. However, if ou would like to add more buttermilk use at your discretion)
- egg At discretion At discretion egg At discretion (I would not exceed 5 eggs)
- warm water 0.5 Cup 0.5 Cup warm water 0.5 Cup
- sugar 3 Tablespoon 3 Tablespoon sugar 3 Tablespoon
- brown sugar 4 Tablespoon 4 Tablespoon brown sugar 4 Tablespoon
Melt one stick of margirin and grease pan. Place remaining contents within the jiffy mix with other contents.
Pre heat oven to 400
Add butter milkAdd waterAdd eggsAdd both brown and white sugar Add remaining contents of margirinAdd honey
Blend all ingredients until lumps are gone. If too thick add more buttermilk at your own discretion.
Place mix into pan. Drizzle honey over mix at your own discreton.
Place in over and monitor until 15 minute mark period or so.
When cornbread is ready let it sit fir at least 3-6 minutes.