Honey Dew Cornbread
Ingredient Block # 1
- Jiffy Mix 5 Pack 5 Pack
Ingredient Block #2
- honey 6 Tablespoon 6 Tablespoon (Add at your own discretion. If you want it to have more savor do so as you please. However I would not reccommand exceeding 10 tbsp.)
- buttermilk 1.25 Cup 1.25 Cup (1 1/4 is the minum. However, if ou would like to add more buttermilk use at your discretion)
- Eggs At discretion At discretion (I would not exceed 5 eggs)
- warm water 0.5 Cup 0.5 Cup
- sugar 3 Tablespoon 3 Tablespoon
- brown sugar 4 Tablespoon 4 Tablespoon
You've changed the number of portions - include changes in directions!
Direction Block # 1
- Melt one stick of margirin and grease pan. Place remaining contents within the jiffy mix with other contents.
- Pre heat oven to 400
- Add butter milkAdd waterAdd eggsAdd both brown and white sugar Add remaining contents of margirinAdd honey
- Blend all ingredients until lumps are gone. If too thick add more buttermilk at your own discretion.
- Place mix into pan. Drizzle honey over mix at your own discreton.
- Place in over and monitor until 15 minute mark period or so.
- When cornbread is ready let it sit fir at least 3-6 minutes.