Pierogi (Polish Dumplings) with Berries
- flour500 Gram500 Gram flour500Gram ( 1 tablespoon)
- water400 Mililiter400 Mililiter water400Mililiter (hot)
- olive oil3 Tablespoon3 Tablespoon olive oil3Tablespoon
- berries300 Gram300 Gram berries300Gram
- sugar3 Tablespoon3 Tablespoon sugar3Tablespoon
- cream 18%1 Piece1 Piece cream 18%1Piece
Wash berries and pour into a bowl. Sprinkle with flour and sugar. Mix and leave for a while.
Sift the flour into a bowl and pour water, add olive oil.
Mix and knead the dough.
roll out the dough thinly. Cut out circles in a dough using a drinking glass.
In the middle of every circle place a portion of the filling (berries) with a teaspoon. Fold dough forming a semicircle.
I recommend the "Pierogi Maker" - it is not expensive, easy to use.
In a wide pot boil water, to which add a little olive oil.
Throw into boiling water a few raw dumplings and cook for about 3 minutes. (After few minutes pierogi will float to the surface and soon will be ready to be drained off).
Decorate with a cream and pierogi are ready to eat!