Chex Party Mix
- butter 6 Tablespoon 6 Tablespoon (or margarine)
- Worcestershire sauce 2 Tablespoon 2 Tablespoon
- seasoned salt 1.2 Teaspoon 1.2 Teaspoon
- garlic powder 0.75 Teaspoon 0.75 Teaspoon
- onion powder 0.5 Teaspoon 0.5 Teaspoon
- corn 1 Cup 1 Cup
- Rice 1 Cup 1 Cup
- wheat cereals 1 Cup 1 Cup (wheat Chex)
- nuts 1 Cup 1 Cup (mixed nuts)
- miniature pretzels 1 Cup 1 Cup (bite-sized)
- garlic flavored bite-sized bagel chips 1 Cup 1 Cup
You've changed the number of portions - include changes in directions!
- Melt butter in microwave. Stir in seasonings.
- Add remaining ingredients to large ungreased roasting pan. Gradually stir in butter mixture until all ingredients are evenly coated.
- Bake 1 hr in 250F oven, stirring every 15 minutes. Store in air-tight container.