- puff pastry1 Pack1 Pack puff pastry1Pack
- apple5 Piece5 Piece apple5Piece (5-6 apples)
- honey2 Tablespoon2 Tablespoon honey2Tablespoon (2-3 tablespoons)
- fresh lemon juice0.5 Piece0.5 Piece fresh lemon juice0.5Piece (half a lemon's worth juice)
- butter100 Gram100 Gram butter100Gram
- sugar100 Gram100 Gram sugar100Gram
- flour100 Gram100 Gram flour100Gram
- walnuts100 Gram100 Gram walnuts100Gram
- cinnamon At discretion At discretion cinnamonAt discretion
Line a tart tin wit puff pastry (thaw frozen pastry first; or let fresh pastry rest for 15 minutes after unpacking). Dock it with a fork.
Preheat an oven to 190°C/375°F.
Bake the crust for 10-15 minutes, until golden brown.
Meanwhile, prepare nutty crumble. Whisk the flour with sugar, chop the walnuts and butter, mix everything together. Put the crumble in a refrigerator.
Wash and peel the apples, cut them into large cubes. Drizzle them with lemon juice and honey, mix well.
Spread the apples evenly on the cooled crust, sprinkle with crumble and cinnamon. You can either crush the crumble with your fingers, or grate it over the tart (for the latter variant, the crumble has to be very well chilled).
Bake for 25-30 minutes.