- puff pastry 1 Pack 1 Pack puff pastry 1 Pack
- apple 5 Piece 5 Piece apple 5 Piece (5-6 apples)
- honey 2 Tablespoon 2 Tablespoon honey 2 Tablespoon (2-3 tablespoons)
- fresh lemon juice 0.5 Piece 0.5 Piece fresh lemon juice 0.5 Piece (half a lemon's worth juice)
- butter 100 Gram 100 Gram butter 100 Gram
- sugar 100 Gram 100 Gram sugar 100 Gram
- flour 100 Gram 100 Gram flour 100 Gram
- walnuts 100 Gram 100 Gram walnuts 100 Gram
- cinnamon At discretion At discretion cinnamon At discretion
Line a tart tin wit puff pastry (thaw frozen pastry first; or let fresh pastry rest for 15 minutes after unpacking). Dock it with a fork.
Preheat an oven to 190°C/375°F.
Bake the crust for 10-15 minutes, until golden brown.
Meanwhile, prepare nutty crumble. Whisk the flour with sugar, chop the walnuts and butter, mix everything together. Put the crumble in a refrigerator.
Wash and peel the apples, cut them into large cubes. Drizzle them with lemon juice and honey, mix well.
Spread the apples evenly on the cooled crust, sprinkle with crumble and cinnamon. You can either crush the crumble with your fingers, or grate it over the tart (for the latter variant, the crumble has to be very well chilled).
Bake for 25-30 minutes.