- strudel pastry1 Pack1 Pack strudel pastry1Pack (or a pack of filo pastry)
- potatoes1 Kilogram1 Kilogram potatoes1Kilogram
- onion2 Piece2 Piece onion2Piece (large)
- sunflower oil At discretion At discretion sunflower oilAt discretion (much)
- salt At discretion At discretion saltAt discretion
- black pepper At discretion At discretion black pepperAt discretion (lots of freshly ground black pepper)
Finely chopped onions, fry in oil.
Peel the potatoes and slice into thin like potato chips, fried in oil in batches, without blushing.
Lay slices on a baking tray cake strudlowego, preferring doprawionymi potatoes with salt, pepper and sprinkled with abundant glassy onion, each piece of dough lightly grease with oil, and potatoes after frying, carefully drain off the fat.
Bake in oven until pastry is browning.
Serve cut into smaller pieces.