- strudel pastry 1 Pack 1 Pack strudel pastry 1 Pack (or a pack of filo pastry)
- potatoes 1 Kilogram 1 Kilogram potatoes 1 Kilogram
- onion 2 Piece 2 Piece onion 2 Piece (large)
- sunflower oil At discretion At discretion sunflower oil At discretion (much)
- salt At discretion At discretion salt At discretion
- black pepper At discretion At discretion black pepper At discretion (lots of freshly ground black pepper)
Finely chopped onions, fry in oil.
Peel the potatoes and slice into thin like potato chips, fried in oil in batches, without blushing.
Lay slices on a baking tray cake strudlowego, preferring doprawionymi potatoes with salt, pepper and sprinkled with abundant glassy onion, each piece of dough lightly grease with oil, and potatoes after frying, carefully drain off the fat.
Bake in oven until pastry is browning.
Serve cut into smaller pieces.