You've Cook'd it?
Add your photo
Want to make it?
- cabbage 4 Cup 4 Cup (shredded)
- carrots 1 Cup 1 Cup (shredded)
- onion 1 Piece 1 Piece (sm., finely chopped)
- salt 1 Pinch 1 Pinch
- pepper 1 Pinch 1 Pinch
- rice vinegar 1.5 Tablespoon 1.5 Tablespoon (seasoned)
- mayonnaise 0.33 Cup 0.33 Cup (low-fat)
- sesame oil 1.25 Teaspoon 1.25 Teaspoon (Asian)
- Sriracha 0.5 Teaspoon 0.5 Teaspoon
- sugar 0.25 Teaspoon 0.25 Teaspoon
- sesame seeds 1 Tablespoon 1 Tablespoon (or can use chopped peanuts)
You've changed the number of portions - include changes in directions!
- Toss cabbage, carrots, onion and salt in a bowl. Season with pepper.
- Whisk together vinegar, mayonnaise, sesame oil, sriracha and sugar until smooth. Taste; add a pinch of salt if needed.
- Pour dressing over vegetables and toss to combine. Serve slaw immediately or chill for a few hours, tossing again just before serving. Finish with a shower of sesame seeds or peanuts.