3 step Jambalaya
You've Cook'd it?
Add your photo
Want to make it?
- butter 2 Tablespoon 2 Tablespoon
- Spanish rice 1 Pack 1 Pack (box rice-a-roni spanish rice)
- garlic 1 Clove 1 Clove (minced)
- onion 0.5 Cup 0.5 Cup (chopped)
- bell pepper 0.75 Cup 0.75 Cup (chopped)
- water 2 Cup 2 Cup
- roasted tomatoes 0.5 Pack 0.5 Pack (1/2 can fire roasted diced tomatoes)
- sausage 1 Piece 1 Piece (hillshire farms sausage, cut into 1/4" slices)
You've changed the number of portions - include changes in directions!
- In a large sauce pan,over high heat, saute butter, garlic, onion, peppers, and rice for 5 min
- Mix in and bring to a boil: water, tomatoes, rice seasoning, sausage.
- Lower heat, cover and simmer for 20 minutes, remove from heat and stir.